Friday, January 25, 2013

Introduction

My name is Cory and I am a junior in the Robert H. Smith School of Business here at UMD.  My major is Accounting and I also have a minor in Rhetoric (Communications).  I am from East Brunswick, NJ and I lived the first half of my life in Brooklyn, NY.  In addition to my interest in accounting and general business, I have a strong interest in corporate and tax law, and hope to attend law school after graduation from UMD.  Being from the NY/NJ area, I'm an avid NY sports fan, heavily supporting the Yankees, Knicks, Jets and Islanders.  I believe media and new technology both have benefits to society as a whole that heavily outweigh any of its deficits.  The biggest benefit in my opinion would be the ability to communicate on a greater number of platforms with the internet providing so many new options like Twitter, Blogger, Facebook, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment